Ref Phono 1
Our flagship phono stage pre-amplifier is handcrafted in Scotland with the best audio grade components and based around a dual mono design for the audio circuitry using hand picked 6922 tubes and an extremely low noise power supply based around the excellent 12X4 vacuum tube to produce very low PSRR figures and near zero ripple current.
The result? A sense of space and texture with breath-taking musicality, three-dimentionality and dynamics.
Based around purity of design and signal path our Ref Phono 1 uses a combination of audiophile components only seen in esoteric models.
Ref Phono 1 features :
- Kiwame resistors from Japan in the critical signal path for low noise and a more natural sound.
- Mundorf paper and oil signal path capacitors or upgradable Dueland Coherent Audio capacitors.
- Lundahl MC step up transformers (SUT) using amorphous cobalt core and dual coil structure with Cardas high purity wire.
- Silver internal wiring and CMC RCA connectors
- Toroidal transformers with B+ regulators for low PSRR figures.
- High amplification, super accurate RIAA EQ , low output impedance and low distortion.
Handcrafted in beautiful hardwoods and available for demonstration in our showrooms.
PRICE - Standard model £4000.00
|Input||MM (RCA) - 47k
MC (RCA) - adjustable input impedance
|Frequency response||+/- 0.6 dB over RIAA Curve|
|Gain|| MM - 52 dB
MC - 70 dB using Lundahl
amorphous core transformers
|Output impedance||450 ohms|
|Power supply||B+ regulators PSRR by 60dB
Low noise toroidal transformers
|Vacuum Tube Complement||12X4 Rectifier tube and 4 x 6922 tubes|
|Dimensions||440w x 250d x 170h|