Masterpiece Edition Phonostage
The Masterpiece Phono stage uses an existing incredible design and applies the same level of component, internal wiring, tube and connector upgrades which only applies to the Masterpiece collection for the connoisseurs of high end hifi.
Both the Masterpiece Pre-amplifier and Phono stage use simple signal path topology where every signal component is chosen for it's absolute quality and construction. Internal wiring uses the same ultra high purity silver wire as used in the Ref interconnect cables. Signal capacitors are replaced with V-caps CuTF Reference grade units and resistors with Charcroft Z foil. Rhodium plated connectors and power inlet socket are standard. Power supply capacitors are the excellent Mundorf tube caps for ultimate power supply delivery and all pub's are mounted for micro vibration absorption and dissipation. Vacuum tubes are also dampened.
Masterpiece Edition Phonostage features :
- Charcroft Z foil resistors in the critical signal path for low noise and a more natural sound.
- V-Cap CuTF signal path capacitors.
- Lundahl MC step up transformers (SUT) using amorphous cobalt core and dual coil structure with Cardas high purity wire.
- Silver internal wiring and Rhodium plated RCA connectors
- Toroidal transformers with B+ regulators for low PSRR figures.
- High amplification, super accurate RIAA EQ , low output impedance and low distortion.
All cabinet construction is made with exotic hardwoods and a copper top panel with additional damping.
Available with built in Lundahl amorphous core SUT's for MC cartridges or as a seperate custom built SUT in Bolivian rosewood or other exotic hardwood.
Price - £5000.00
|MM (RCA) - 47k
MC (RCA) - adjustable input impedance
|+/- 0.6 dB over RIAA Curve
| MM - 52 dB
MC - 70 dB using Lundahl
amorphous core transformers
|B+ regulators PSRR by 60dB
Low noise toroidal transformers
|Vacuum Tube Complement
|12X4 Rectifier tube and 4 x 6922 tubes
|440w x 370d x 185h